The defining moment in high definition has arrived
Smith & Nephew is proud to announce the all new, digital-broadcast quality 560 Series 3-CCD High Definition Camera System, producing pure HD 1080i imaging. It's a complete end-to-end, high definition system that keeps the HD format throughout the entire video chain - including optics, camera head, CCU and monitor. And it meets the ATSC broadcast standards for HDTV.
The result is a level of image quality and color never before possible, including picture clarity that's five times greater than the resolution of SDTV. Native HD image data acquired by the 560 H camera is conveyed to the CCU via high speed digital interface, where the image data is processed and converted into HDTV images, which can then be displayed on HD flat panel monitors. With our all-HD camera system, you'll see an extremely high-resolution and virtually distortion-free image. Colors look more realistic, with greater depth-of-field due to the wider bandwidth. The 560 H High Definition Camera System provides a level of image quality never before possible.
- Presents anatomical color and detail previously unseen with standard definition surgical cameras.
- Increases productivity and more confident diagnoses.
560H Camera Head
- Uses HD widescreen CCD (Charge Coupled Device) designs for native acquisition of the digital HDTV image.
- Captures more clinical information.
- Breakthrough micro-electronic technology allows advanced ergonomic design: the 560 camera head is similar in size and weight to a standard camera head.
- 3-button, 6-function interface controls image and remote operation of compatible peripheral devices like CCU's, printers, and Smith & Nephew Image Management Systems.
560P Camera Control Unit
- Proprietary processing architecture handles 2 1/2 times more information than SDTV to achieve true high definition TV.
560 SYSTEM Flat Panel Monitor
- Outputs image in full 1920 x 1080i 16 x 9 format or traditional 4:3 format.
- Displays true high definition resolution and clarity.
- Displays true HD images when used with the Smith & Nephew 560 Series Camera System.
- Lightweight display for superior flexibility.
Smith & Nephew Endoscopy focuses on repairing and healing the human body through minimally invasive techniques. The company creates innovative products whose performance has earned the trust of clinicians around the world. We are very proud that every day we help patients quickly get back to normal.