Suturing within the confines of a narrow and deep nasal passageway can be a cumbersome and challenging task during septoplasty procedures. Our ENTACT septal stapler offers efficient septal flap closure and easy manipulation of flap edges and provides a highly sought-after solution to suturing.
With the use of resorbable implants delivered through an ergonomic, single-use stapler system surgeons can typically achieve approximation in less than a minute.1 Minimizing damage to surrounding tissues, this approach provides functional support to the area for at least one week.
- Effective suture alternative for septal flap closure
- Single-use stapler is sterile packaged with 8 resorbable implants
- Typically takes less than 60 seconds1 to achieve approximation
- Implants may be placed through cartilage or soft tissue grafts
- Audible "click" indication of implant deployment
1. Tami TA, Kuppersmith RB, Atkins JA. A clinical evaluation of bioresorbable staples for mucoperichondrial flap coaptation in septoplasty. Am J Rhinol Allergy 24, 137–139, 2010.