SOLOSITE is a hydrogel wound dressing with preservatives. It can donate moisture to rehydrate non-viable tissue. It absorbs exudate while retaining its structure in the wound.
- SOLOSITE Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the treatment of minor conditions such as:
Cuts and abrasions (partial thickness wounds)
- Under the direction of a healthcare professional, SOLOSITE Gel is used to create a moist wound environment for the management of:
Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
Diabetic foot ulcers
Pressure ulcers (including stage IV)
- Creates a moist wound environment, which assists in autolytic debridement of wounds covered with necrotic tissues.
For external use only. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a physician.
- Rehydrates and helps deslough dry eschar
- Convenient 3 oz. flip top tube
- Absorbs exudate
- Assists autolytic debridement
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing, gentle to fragile granulation tissue
- Multi-dose size fits reimbursement parameters
- Cost effective
Ordering Codes / Reimbursement Information
Usual Allowable Amount: Up to 1 change per day and 3 fluid ounces per 30 days; quantity used with each change should not exceed the amount needed to line the surface of the wound.
Specific Coverage Criteria: Covered when used on full-thickness wounds with minimal or no exudate; not covered if combined with a hydrogel cover or an absorptive secondary dressing.
||3 oz. Tube