SUTUREFIX ULTRA is an all-suture fixation device for instability repair
- Anchor is small, strong and soft, with a reliable deployment method.1
- Anchor construct forms itself against the steel inserter, not the cortical layer as with competitive soft anchors, so deployment is more reliable, reproducible, and less dependent on bone density.2
- Provides audible, tactile and visual cues when deployed3:
- Once anchor has been tapped into the pilot hole, deployment is achieved by pulling back on the trigger until the “click” is heard and felt – confirming successful deployment into the bone.4
- Drill guide windows provide additional visual confirmation of drilling depth and anchor placement.
- Anchor’s small diameter and shallow insertion depth allow the placement of multiple implants along the glenoid rim, creating a large, evenly distributed surface area of tissue compression for greater tissue-to-bone contact.5
- Produces more than twice the pullout strength6 than the top two competing hard anchors.
For product availability specific to your country, please select country location.
- Evaluation Reports 15002113, 15002112, 15002117.
- Evaluation Reports 1502112, 15002113, 15001952, 15002117.
- See Note 1 above.
- Evaluation Reports 15002112, 15002113, 15002117.
- Evaluation Report 15002059.