BIORAPTOR◊ and OSTEORAPTOR◊ CURVED
Suture Anchor and Guide System
The BIORAPTOR◊ CURVED and OSTEORAPTOR◊ CURVED Suture Anchors and Guide System are designed specifically to manage the surgical challenges of arthroscopic shoulder instability repair.
Optimal Anchor Placement
• For ideal trajectory and optimal anchor placement in the glenoid, Curved Drill Guides have been designed with a 25º distal bend
• Internal structures are protected, as the Curved Drill Guides angle the Flexible Twist Drill and anchor into bone and away from the surface.
• Anchors can be placed in the most inferior aspect of the glenoid
• The curved design helps remove the need to create additional working access portals
Suture Anchor Stability
• BIORAPTOR Curved 2.3 PK Suture Anchors are made with radiolucent high-strength PEEK-OPTIMA® polymer from Invibio®.
• OSTEORAPTOR Curved 2.3 PLLA/HA Suture Anchors incorporate the natural biocompatibility of hydroxyapatite (HA), a calcium phosphate similar to the mineral found in bone.
Suture Passing Precision
• ACCU-PASS◊ Suture Shuttle disposable instruments allow for precise control of suture placement and shuttle deployment.
• Unique tip configurations offer additional flexibility in both procedure and technique.
• Sterile, single-use instruments provide confidence in instrument’s sharpness.
For product availability specific to your counry, please select your country location.