No matter what cement you're using, the VORTEX ◊ Vacuum Mixer is clinically proven to deliver a better mix. VORTEX ◊ is stirring up traditional vacuum mixers. The ergonomically angled base means a consistent homogenous mix every time. The time-saving crank - three revolutions every time you turn the handle - means less effort and less stirring, cutting down on the amount of air bubbles caused by vigorous stirring. The monomer port reduces fumes and provides a better, more consistent mix. And all of the mixer components are sterile and completely disposable.
The right blend of advantages
In comparison testing against competitive mixers, VORTEX ◊ delivered more cement when mixing one and two units, and slightly more when three units were used. VORTEX ◊ also releases less monomer fumes than competitive mixers. But one of the most apparent differences is the mixer itself. Competitive mixers mix cement in a bowl, forcing you to transfer the cement into another chamber for syringe applications. Since cement is mostly delivered via syringe, that isn't very practical. VORTEX ◊ mixes the cement directly in the syringe delivery chamber, eliminating the extra step. And for those who prefer applying by hand, VORTEX ◊ can function as a bowl, too. A better design means a better mix. A better mix means better results in the O.R. The VORTEX ◊ Vacuum Mixer. Stirring up results.
Efficient and Safe
- No assembly required prior to use
- Gear driven
- Mixes all types of cement
- Easy to use
- Can mix from one-half unit to three units of cement at one time
- Can function as both a syringe and bowl mixer
- Adapts to Smith & Nephew and Stryker cement guns
- Reduces cement waste in dispensing phase
- Monomer fumes reduced
- Re-use kit allows a second mixing in the same procedure without an all-new mixer
- Gear driven
- Durable - sturdy stirring element provides consistent mix
- Charcoal filter located inside mixer
- Transparent top enables user to see cement while mixing
A full line of accessories is available for use with the VORTEX ◊ Vacuum Mixer. For further simplicity, VORTEX ◊ is compatible with a wide variety of nozzles and pressurizers.