Humeral Stem: The Foundation of PROMOS
- Diaphyseal fixation based upon the Zweymuller hip philosophy.
- Rotational stability: dual tapered, rectangular cross-section.
- Grit-blasted surface promotes on-growth.
- Half-sizes allow additional height adjustment.
Standard Body: Adjusts Height and Version
- Allows fine adjustment of version after stem is fixed.
- Capable of rotating 360o, anatomy permitting.
- 3 heights: 30mm, 35mm, 40mm
- 135o neutral inclination
Inclination Set: Provides Offset and Axis of Rotation
- Humeral head can be positioned to precisely match the anatomic head; Morse taper.
- 4 neck lengths provide variable offset: 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm
- 360º rotation of the inner cone as well as the sleeve allows inclination adjustment of +/- 12º; body is fixed at 135º, which means range of inclination: 123º - 147º
Humeral Head: Precise Coverage of the Osteotomy
- Location determined by stem height, body height, inclination height and angle
- Height increases proportionally with radius.
- Morse taper
Glenoid: Pegged Glenoid for Stability
4 pegs with cement pockets for excellent stability
Sizes 1 – 4 for ideal coverage of the glenoid fossa
3 – 5mm mismatch between humeral head and glenoid radius.
Choice of 4 radii (for humeral heads)
Reverse Body: Avoid Stem Removal in Revision Procedures
Determines height and retroversion
3 heights (5mm, 10mm, 15mm)
2 diameters to match glenosphere (36mm, 42mm)
Morse taper with set screw
155º inclination to prevent subluxation
Adjusts the center of rotation; lengthens lever arm of the deltoid
PE Insert: Adjustable Offset and Height
Articulates with the glenosphere
Affects offset and height.
3 heights (6mm, 9mm, 12mm)
2 diameters to match the glenosphere (36mm, 42mm)
Glenosphere: Eccentric Head to Avoid Scapular Notching
Concentric and 5mm Eccentric
Eccentric head reduces the possibility of scapular notching.
2 diameters (36mm, 42mm)
Select as large as possible
Engages glenoid baseplate with a Morse Taper and set screw
Glenoid Baseplate: Anatomic Shaped and Fixed-angled Bone Screws
- Anatomic shape; curved for stability
- One size corresponding to the Size 1 glenoid fits most of the glenoids.
- 2 fixed-angle, locked glenoid bone screws provide solid primary fixation.
- 6.0mm screws in 5 lengths (20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm)
- Ti plasma spray coating provides secondary fixation.