The MICRO VECTOR◊ Drill Guide System offers the high quality and performance needed for rapid, precise arthroscopic placement of guidewires during small joint procedures. The guidewire targeting and insertion system is specifically designed for small joint procedures, the MICRO VECTOR Drill Guide System allows the arthroscopist to rapidly establish a precise path for cannulated drills and/or cannulated fixation pins and screws.
- Designed for the precise guidewire placement required for repair of osteochondral lesions of the talus, arthroscopic fracture fixation with cannulated screws and arthroscopic arthrodesis
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for small joint spaces
- Easy-to-handle system provides the stability required for precise guidewire insertion
- Probe Lever allows easy, one-handed control of required Probe movement
- Exclusive Off-set Drill Guide facilitates placement of both .045" and .062" K-wires in a precisely patterned series of tunnels needed for arthroscopic arthrodesis
- Tapered, rounded Probe tip design eases advancement to desired drill site, protects articular surface and enhances arthroscopic visualization for proper positioning
- Articulating arm design ensures constant alignment of distal ends for precise K-wire placement
- Design accommodates both arthroscopic and open techniques
Download the Technique Guide
|Dual-end off-set Drill Guide facilitates placement of both .045" and .062" K-wires in a precisely patterned series.
|Choice of .045", .062" and .125" K-wire Guides provides match to Procedural requirements.