The LENS◊ Surgical Imaging System brings performance, efficiency and value to an all-in-one visualization solution. By combining three products into one system, a console, camera head and iPad® Application*, the LENS System can potentially minimize capital investment all while maintaining scalability for future upgrades.
The LENS Application, when used in conjunction with the LENS Integrated System Wi-Fi version, is indicated for capture of still and motion pictures, patient file management and limited redundant control of the LENS camera control unit within articular cavities, body cavities, hollow organs, canals and the thoracic cavity.
Designed for scalability, the console can evolve with facility needs as future camera options and software upgrades may become available.
Console Features Include:
- Camera Control Unit (CCU)
- Led Light Source
- Image Management System
Featuring the latest in high definition complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor (CMOS) sensor technology, the LENS Camera Head offers several unique features and can be used with a direct view scope and coupler or videoarthroscope.
Camera Head Features Include:
- 1080p broadcast grade image technology – no up conversion required
- Significant depth of field
- Customizable three button, six function control
- Programmable camera head buttons through the LENS Application or Console Menu functions
- Multiple sterilization modalities – steam and chemical
Unlike traditional camera systems, the LENS System includes a proprietary application (app) designed specifically to work with and enhance the LENS System. The app is intuitive and user friendly and connects easily to a built-in LENS wireless network.
Designed for image management and wireless camera control, the app:
- Provides Image and Video Management
- Creates annotations
- Prints wirelessly
- e-mails assets directly
- Provides wireless control of camera functions.
* Available for free with product purchase at the Apple App Store.
The App has been validated to run on iOS7.0 - iOS9.02 mobile devices.