Tested and trusted. Now with needles.
BIORAPTOR◊ Suture Anchors provide a reliable soft-tissue repair solution for shoulder joint instability repairs. First designed for arthroscopic repair techniques, BIORAPTOR suture anchors are now available with needles to accommodate open and mini-open repair procedures. Available in 2.3 mm and 2.9 mm diameters, the anchors include preloaded ULTRABRAID◊ Suture. Each end of the suture includes a swaged-on half-circle cutting needle, which is housed behind a protective pull-away panel in the inserter handle.
BIORAPTOR◊ 2.3 PK Suture Anchor with Needles
- Small diameter anchor allows more fixation points and easier positioning along the joint surface.
- Rib design and ultra high-strength polymer provide strong fixation characteristics.
- Robust suture interface with recessed suture bridge protects against possible suture pull-through without decreasing suture management capabilities.
- PEEK-OPTIMA® from Invibio® offers a strong, nonabsorbable inert material that is widely accepted across a broad span of implant applications.
BIORAPTOR◊ 2.9 AB Suture Anchor with Needles
- Simple tap-in design offers a secure solution for bioabsorbable fixation.
- Deep-seated eyelet allows easy suture sliding, minimizes eyelet cut-through and ensures good tissue-to-bone contact.
- Strong pullout strength provides a reliable and effective instability repair.