Adjustable Fixation Device
Everything Ultra in Cortical Fixation
The ULTRABUTTON◊ Adjustable Fixation Device provides ultra-low displacement, ultra-strong fixation and is uniquely designed for graft protection.
Providing leading strength and low displacement properties1, the ULTRABUTTON Device also incorporates:
- A unique cradle design to help protect the graft during loop reduction
- An Interlocking adjustment, which maximizes graft in tunnel and requires minimal force to reduce loop
- A low profile titanium button, which is compatible with common extension devices
- Adjustment tails for enabling fine-tuning of fixation
- A flip suture to assist with controlled button flip.
The convenient Finger Loop element facilitates one-handed reduction and enables user to do both reduction and counter tensioning, while the Tail Bridge feature provides one-handed adjustments and helps to ensure uniform graft ascension into the tunnel.
Versatile and Easy to Use
1 Data on file at Smith & Nephew, PN: 69889-01, 2016. The results of in vitro simulation testing have not been proven to predict clinical performance.