Hip Positioning System with Active Heel™ Technology
A secure, flexible and easy-to-use positioning system for hip arthroscopy procedures.
- Can be configured for use in arthroscopic procedures of the central compartment by distracting a patient’s leg.
- Firmly supports and secures patient during procedures related to the peripheral and lateral compartments.
- Innovative Active HeelTM Traction Boot conforms to an individual’s anatomy and holds patient securely in place.1
- Quick Disconnect feature allows for dynamic assessment of bony work during FAI procedures.2
- Ball joint allows the hip to be easily flexed, abducted or adducted – movements that are especially important for emerging arthroscopic techniques.
- Easily attaches to many OR tables, eliminating the need to add an expensive fracture table to the OR.
- Lateral and supine systems available.
- C-arm compatible.
(TM) Active Heel is a trademark of Allen Medical
For product availability specific to your country, please select your country location.
1,2. Design Validation Protocol & Report: 15001898