Smith & Nephew is proud to support the ICRS 13th World Congress.
We will be showcasing cartilage regeneration and repair products in our booth #17 at the ICRS 2016 Naples – Italy, 24-27 September, Hilton Sorrento Palace
Register Now - Space is Limited
Raising the Bar in Cartilage Regeneration
Sunday, 25 September – 17:30-19:00
Hilton Hotel, Pompeii Room
Topics and Speakers:
- Cartilage Repair Options and Treatment Algorithm
Andreas Gomoll, MD, PhD
- Latest Treatment for Grades II-III Chondral Defects
Ilya Voloshin, MD and Ralph Gambardella, MD
- Latest Treatment for Grades III-IV Chondral Defects
Matthias Steinwachs, MD
- Panel Discussion - All Speakers
Focus Products at Booth #17
Cartilage Regeneration Solution
BST-CarGel® has the highest standard of proven evidence in cartilage regeneration, as shown through Level I randomized controlled trials, demonstrating its superiority to microfracture at 1 and 5 years. (1,2)
1. Stanish W, McCormack R, Forriol F, et al. “Novel Scaffold-Based BST-CarGel Treatment Results in Superior Cartilage Repair Compared with Microfracture in a Randomized Controlled Trial,” J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95:1640-50.
2. Shive M, Stanish W, McCormack R, et al. “BST-CarGel® Treatment Maintains Cartilage Repair Superiority over Microfracture at 5 Years in a Multicenter Randomized Clinical Trial,” Cartilage. 2015; 6(2):62-72.
COBLATION◊ WEREWOLF◊ System
Cartilage Repair Solution
WEREWOLF COBLATION System** with FLOW~IQ™ Technology is a new and pioneering controller platform that delivers unparalleled ablation performance - on multiple tissue types - with responsive fluid flow control. Surgeons can change operating modes, offering ultimate versatility and reducing the need for multiple surgical tools or exchanges.
Please visit us at Booth 17 for additional information on this product.
* BST-CarGel® is manufactured by Piramal Life Sciences and distributed exclusively by Smith & Nephew.
** COBLATION WEREWOLF System is manufactured by ArthroCare Corporation • 7000 West William Cannon Drive • Austin, TX 78735 USA
+06667 V1 08/16