1) Walker T, March 2000, Report Reference PS/WR/00/03/02 - Comparison of the Performance of Primapore, Cicaplaie and Mepore.
2) UK Clinical Trial 39: A User Evaluation of a New Post-operative and Casualty Non-woven dressing 30/01/84.
3) Product Safety Data Summary, Primapore Adhesive Wound Dressing, dated 17/03/08.
4) Wound contact layer is similar to that used in MELOLIN, and is therefore supported by, Warltier A W (1966) New Approach to dressing raw surfaces. Nursing Times December 9: 1608 - 1609.
5) Wound contact layer is similar to that used in MELOLIN, and is therefore supported by, Robb (1961) Clinical trial of MELOLIN : a new non-adherent dressing. Brit. J. Plast. Surg. 14, 47-49.