1) Smith & Nephew Wound Management, Data on File Report Ref. 071 1080, Absoiption Propeities of ALLEVYN Gentle Border. Tompkins L, November 2007.
2) Volunteer trial summary final report, Ref HVT 050, Results from an open, prospective, randomised. within voliinteer comvarison of Dakota and Meuilex Border. Palmer S and Smith G, ~óvembe2r0 08. A.
3) "Ageing changes in skin", update on 22/08/2006 by Sandra W. Cohen M.D. Ref: ~ l u s / e n c y / a r t i c l e / O O 4 O l 4 . h t m
5) Data on File Ref. DS/09/013/R2, ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressing Physical Properties. Daubney L, May 2009.
6) ALLEVYN Gentle Border, A 17 day wound healing study in Full Thickness Wounds in Mitupigs (Wacker silicone adhesive). Skytte C, October 2008.
7) "The clinical and physical prope~$ieso f ALLEVYN Gentle Border dressing and the moist wound environment". Myers D, November 2007.
8) Technical Justification Summaiy AGB007. Patrick N, October 2010.
9) Data on file report Ref. 0601003, 'Comparison of the permeability of old ALLEVYN Adhesive and new, modified ALLEVYN Adhesive'. D Foster and A Rial, February 2006.
10) Development services report Ref. DS/07/187/Rlv2, Initial point testing for final stability for project Colombo. Cai-penter S and Foster D, November 2007.
1 1) Development Services Report Ref. DS/08/043/Rl, Stability testing on ALLEVYN Gentle Border with Wacker Silicone Adhesive. Carpenter S and Foster D, June 2008.
12) Snritlt & Nepltew Wourtd Mnnngenrerit, Report Re$1010016, Bncferinl Bnrrier Testing (ivet-ivef) on snmples of ALLEVYN Gen tle, ALLEVYN Genlle Border dressings ivitlt a 7 dny test rlirr4cr!iorr ngnins! S. Mnrcescens, Variglrnn J., October 2010
13) ALLEVYN Gentle Border Safety Statement. Jowsey 1, November 2008.
14) Technical Justification AGBOO6. Patrick N, November 2007.
15) Report Ref. DS/05/026/Rl, Pressure reduction of Johannesburg ALLEVYN Adhesive Samples. Painter S and Foster D, June 2005.
16) Statement re: the use of ALLEVYN Gentle Border with a Wacker silicone adhesive in conjunction with IWTRASITE Gel.
17) Development Services Repoit Ref. DS/08/043/SCl, Chemícal characterisation at inicial point of stability testing on ALLEVYN Gentle Border with Wacker silicone adhesive. Caipenter S and Foster D, June 2008.
18) Development Services report Ref. DS/08/074/Rl, Flat plate wound model testing of ALLEVYN Gentle Border (Dow and Wacker silicone adhesives) versus ALLEVYN Adhesive and Mepilex Border. Caipenter S and Foster D, July 2008.
19) Torra 1 Bou, J. et a1 2002: Comparative study of heel protective bandages and a specially shaped hydrocellular dressing for the heel. ROL Enf 25(5): 372 (English).
20) Smith & Nephew Wound Management, Data on File Report Reference OR-DOFIO11, Results fioni a Multi-centre, Non-comparative Clinical In Market Evaluation of ALLEVYN Gentle Border dressing (CIMEl008) and Com open, prospective, randomised, within volunteer (VTRBVT 050) comparison of Dakota and Mepilex Border in tesms of showerproof and use on awkwasd aareas. Hussein D; August 2010.
21) Hurd. T et al: A multicentre in-market evaluation of Allevyn Gentle Border. Wounds UK, 2009, Vol 5, No 3.
22) Mole T, Interna1 memo - CTO 336 - Analysis of dressing performance at the sacrum location.
23) ALLEVYN Gentle Border lOcm x 20cm Safety Statement, G Walton, Febiuary 2011.
24) ALLEVYN Gentle Border Sacrum Safety Statement, G Walton, February 2011.
25) Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd., Report Ref: DS/111029IR2, Use of simulated wound model to evaluate the fluid handling ability of ALLEVYN Gentle Border, Roberts S., March 2011.
26) Sinith & Nephew Wound Management, Data o11 File Report Reference OR-DOFl017, An open, prospective, randomised, comparative study to compare the performance of ALLEVYN' Gentle Border Multisite with an alternative silicone adhesive dressing. Palmer S and Mistiy C; June 2011.
27) ALLEVYN Gentle Border Multisite Safety Statement, S Dhir, June 2011.