1.Data on File Report Ref. 0711086 - Results from a 7 day volunteer trial evaluating ALLEVYN Gentle dressings in terms of pain on removal, dressing retention and other physical characteristics. Amy Bond, December 2007.
2. Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd., Analytical Report - DS/08/100/RI, Cavity Wound Model of Allevyn Gentle Ag with INTRASITE Gel, Dated 15/09/08, D Foster.
3.Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd., Analytical Report - DS/08/114/RI, Chemical Characterisation of Allevyn Gentle Ag, Dated 24/09/08, D Foster.
5. Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd., Report Ref: DS/08/107/Rl b, Allevyn Ag Gentle Dressings Physical Properties, Carpenter S., November 2008.
6. ALLEVYN Gentle -A 17 day Wound Healing Study in Full Thickness Wounds in Minipigs, September 2007
7. The clinical and physical properties of ALLEVYN Ag Gentle dressings and the moist wound environment, Myers D., April 2009.
8. Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd., Safety Statement ALLEVYN Ag Gentle, Walton G., April2009.
9. Smith & Nephew Medical Ltd., Analytical Report Ref: DS/05/026/Rl, Pressure Reduction of Johannesburg Allevyn Adhesive Samples, Foster D., 13" June 2005.
10. Smith & Nephew Research Centre Report Ref: RR-WMP07330-10-03, The equivalence of the antimicrobial efficacies of the ALLEVYN Ag foam variants against key wound pathogens, Driffield K, Woodmansey E, dated 25/03/09.
11. Smith & Nephew Wound Management Laboratory Report Ref: DS/08/0701 R1, Silver Release of ALLEVYN Ag Gentle, ALLEVYN Ag Gentle Border, ALLEVYN Ag Non- Adhesive and ALLEVYN Ag Adhesive, Carpenter S., September 2008.