This Visiting Surgeon Programme is designed to provide visiting surgeons with the opportunity to learn from an expert surgeon in a hospital environment. Visiting surgeons will observe live surgeries, and have the chance to discuss surgical procedures, techniques and devices.
VSP Host Surgeon
Prof. Congfeng Luo
Chief Director of Trauma
Third Division of Traumatology
Shanghai 6th People Hospital
Surgical approach: Plating and nailing
Product applications: PERI-LOC™ Plates, VLP, TRIGEN™ INTERTAN™ and TRIGEN™ META, TRIGEN™ SURE-SHOT™
Operating days: Flexible dates. Please consider 4 months prepartion prior to the travel date.
After participating in this program, participants will be able to:
• Select appropriate patients for the procedure and formulate a pre-operative plan
• Brief the surgical team and position the patient appropriately
• Select and use instrumentation safely and correctly
• Correct approach and surgical technique
• Outline post-operative management care
Visiting surgeons should have good comprehension of English language.