- Mr Stephen Jones University Hospital Llandough South Glamorgen, United Kingdom
- Mr Sujith Konan University College London Hospitals, London, United Kingdom
- Dr Richard McCalden University of Western Ontario London, Canada
Join us live from the Smith & Nephew Expert Connect Center, in the United Kingdom (UK), where Mr Stephen Jones, Dr Richard McCalden and Mr Sujith Konan will discuss the key success factors to simplify hip revision in today’s evolving landscape. This internationally renowned faculty will present algorithms to achieve a reproducible reconstruction technique (covering both the acetabular and the femoral sides) as well as the pitfalls and tips on the techniques for obtaining reliable fixation. Ultimately, the preliminary clinical results of a modern revision system will be covered. Attending surgeons will have the chance to discuss and interact with our faculty via live polls and a Q&A session at the end of the event.
By attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Receive an in-depth review of the core principles underlying hip revision surgery
- Gain awareness of the additional associated considerations for revision surgery such as pre-operative planning and patient selection
- Appreciate the key features and benefits of the REDAPT™ revision system
- Acquire or improve knowledge on the revision surgical technique with the REDAPT revision system.