This two day course will combine scientific lectures, high-level discussions and hands-on practical cadaver workshops, focusing on the continuum of care in hip surgery, covering both complex primary and revision total hip replacement.
Our expert faculty will cover the latest research, scientific data, and surgical tips and tricks to ensure an optimal learning experience during the course. The exposure to contemporary complex primary and revision hip systems, and the appropriate surgical techniques, should allow delegates to leave the course feeling better equipped to face the various clinical challenges presented during their practice.
• Gain an understanding of the core principles underlying complex primary and revision hip surgeries
• Understand the latest scientific data that supports different techniques in the field of complex primary and revision THA
• Learn about the appropriate surgical techniques for the REDAPT™ system (stem, cup & augment), and the POLARSTEM™/R3™/VERILAST™ system
• Gain awareness of the additional associated considerations for revision surgery such as preoperative planning and patient selection
• Both newly qualified HCPs and senior consultants with a general interest in complex primary and revision hip replacement
• HCPs with currently limited experience in revision hip surgery, looking to build the confidence to expand their practice
• A good level of competency in English is required
Chairman: Mr P. Roberts (UK)
Contact your local Smith & Nephew representative or login to register your interest in attending.