This meeting will bring together international Health Care Professionals(HCPs) to review the latest development, research and evidence in hip and knee reconstruction. The interactive agenda will cover a diverse array of joint surgery topics with the aim of improving patient outcomes and promote best practice. It will combine scientific lectures and interactive high level clinical discussions on hip and knee arthroplasty to ensure an optimal learning experience.
A world class faculty will challenge convention and bring new insights on the evidence based medicine as well as surgical techniques in their pursuit of improving quality of life of their patients.
• Identify typical challenges faced in hip & knee surgeries and discuss appropriate solutions
• Assess the efficacy of new treatment options through evidence-based data
• Evaluate various surgical treatment options in hip and knee surgeries
• Synthesize the most current research study findings in hip and knee
• Interpret and apply the latest study outcomes to improving patient quality of life
• Gain in-depth knowledge in terms of health economics
• Learn about new or innovative technologies (material, enablingtechnology)
Qualified HCPs interested in both THA & TKA, looking to build the confidence to expand their practice and to share knowledge and debate clinical opinion with an expert faculty.
Professor Fares Haddad (UK)
Professor Jan Victor (BE)
Contact your local Smith & Nephew representative or login to register your interest in attending