This course has been designed for experienced Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) already undertaking Revision Hip Arthroplasty who wish to train themselves to the REDAPT™ system. An international expert faculty will cover the latest research, scientific data, and surgical tips and tricks to ensure an optimal learning experience during the course. The exposure to contemporary revision hip system, and the appropriate surgical techniques, should allow delegates to leave the course feeling better equipped to face the various clinical challenges presented during their practice. This intensive training will combine scientific lectures, high-level discussions and hands-on anatomical.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the core principles underlying hip revision surgery
• Acquire or improve knowledge on the major complications of revision surgery
• Discuss the latest scientific data that supports different techniques in the field of Revision THA
• Appreciate the key features and benefits of REDAPT™ revision system
• Acquire or improve the revision surgical technique with REDAPT™ revision system
• Gain awareness of preoperative planning and patient selection
• HCP being at consultant level with significant experience in primary hip surgery and undertaking 15 hip revision surgeries per year
• HCP wishes to gain a full understanding of the challenges presented by hip revision surgery
• HCP with strong Interest in revision with REDAPT™ and keen to learn surgical techniques, tips and tricks from peers with strong and high experience with REDAPT™
• HCP must have either advanced or fluent level English language skills.
Chairman: Prof Christian Götze (DE)
Contact your local Smith & Nephew representative or login to register your interest in attending.