Smith & Nephew and Acibadem University, Istanbul, Turkey, are hosting unique training opportunities for surgeons to learn about our latest innovations.
This course is designed to provide practicing Orthopaedic Shoulder Arthroscopy surgeons with instructional and hands-on experience in the arthroscopic management of complex Shoulder pathology. It is an intensive two day event to include lectures, debates and cadaveric workshops.
Course attendees will be actively encouraged to engage in the debates and discussions, interact with the faculty and participate fully in the cadaveric workshops.
We look forward to your attendance at this high-level educational course.
Dr Ghassan Khoury, (JO)
Dr H Laubscher, (ZA)
Dr Sanjay Trivedi, (IN)
Dr Taner Günes, (TR)
By attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss and debate topics of interest in shoulder arthroscopy to a master level with the faculty;
- Demonstrate the results of those discussions during the cadaver workshops;
- Use the outcomes of these discussions and the instructional training to further their surgical practices.
- Proficiency in the English Language;
- Master level Shoulder Arthroscopy Surgeons with significant experience – over 80 cases per year