REMOVE solvent formulated to dissolve adhesives and assist in removing acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
Features and benefits
REMOVE is easy on your patients:
- Gently cleans hydrocolloid, acrylic and rubber-based adhesive residues from the skin without irritation, discomfort or trauma.
- Helps maintain proper skin integrity while removing adhesive products and residues by reducing adhesive trauma.
- Aloe-formulated to moisturize and condition tender or friable skin.
- Non-irritating and non-sensitising - even for ostomates and geriatric patients.
REMOVE is easy on the environment:
- Contains no CFC's.
- Pleasantly scented
REMOVE is easy on nurses:
- Simple to apply first time, every time.
- Cost effective and convenient - easy-to-carry, single-use wipes contain just the right amount of adhesive remover, so there's no mess and no waste.
- To minimise trauma caused by adhesive removal.
- To remove adhesive residue from skin.
Contraindications / Precautions
Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapor may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces.
||50 per box