Anti-Shear Wound Dressing
Burn Wound dressing with Anti-Shear Layer
Features and benefits
Unique patented Anti-Shear-Layer may help reduce pain and trauma:
Minimizes adherence by reducing friction and shearing.
- Increases patient comfort
- During dressing changes.
- Between dressing changes.
Wound contact layer may support the healing process:
Reduces trauma to epithelial cells when removed.
- Allows comfortable and convenient monitoring of wound:
- Allows epithelial migration.
Inner absorbent layers hold large amounts of drainage:
Dressings need to be changed as oftern-helps save nursing time and costs.
- Wicks drainage away from wound to reduce maceration and irritation.
- Absorbs more than gauze or ABD pads:
- More than 7 times as absorbent as gauze and almost twice as absorbent as ABD pads¹.
Permeable outer layer permits wound to breathe:
Soft, pliable, and nonocclusive material allows vapor and moisture exchange.
1. Based on studies by an independent laboratory.
||Unit of measure
||10 X 15cm
||10 X 23cm
||23 X 38cm
||38 X 46cm
||38 X 61cm
||91 X 183cm
||15 sheets non-permeable
||Large burn vest